Okay, call me hooked! I’ve just prepared another smoothie bowl — and I’m loving how easy and delicious this is!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
This one is packed with potassium-rich banana and fresh Vitamin-C containing strawberries. And the topping alternatives couldn’t be more exciting. I reached into my cubboard and grabbed cocoa nibs, goji berries and sliced almonds. I love the combo of strawberries and chocolate. And crunchy sliced almonds just add to the great taste and texture. Goji berries add chewy and slight tanginessness. It is all around a balanced treat, both in terms of health and taste/texture.
- 2 Tbsp chia (soaked)
- 6 strawberries, medium cut in half (+ 2 additonal sliced strawberries)
- ½ medium banana (frozen), sliced
- ½ cup nut milk (I used almond, unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp almonds, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Goji berries
- 1 Tbsp cocoa nibs
- Blend strawberries, banana and nut milk in high-speed blender.
- Pour into bowl.
- Mix in soaked chia.
- Top with almonds, Goji berries, cocoa nibs and sliced strawberries.