Last week I was interviewed by the amazing Ma Yoga® founder Jessica Jennings, MS, ERYT, RPYT. She is well-trained in fitness, with a Masters of Exercise Science, a graduate of a 2-year Health & Fitness certification at UCLA, a yoga practitioner for 20 years — a certified yoga instructor since 2000.
Jessica’s business Ma Yoga® for Pregnancy, Motherhood and Beyond is a growing, global community that has supported over 2,000 moms so far and has over 11 locations in Los Angeles and Orange County – and now has an online component, www.MaYogaLiving.com. It was an honor to be interviewed by Jessica for this MAMA TALK podcast:
- Quick fix breakfasts, including Heart-healthy Smoothies and Refrigerator Oatmeal
- A look into my daily diet
- Prepping dinners to suit everyone’s needs without becoming a “short order cook”.
- Adding in veggies to your kid’s diet (and your own)
- Incorporating healthier habits to your lifestyle
Check out the Ma Yoga®’s MAMA TALK podcast here:
Thanks Jessica, it was a pleasure speaking with you!